Monday, March 2, 2009

Extraordinary rehearsals.

I'm in rehearsals right now for Extraordinary with Smile Theatre. We'll be touring seniors' residences for two months, starting in Peterborough next Monday. Rehearsals have been a pleasure, as I am finally getting the chance to work with Jim Betts, and am so very lucky to be playing opposite Paula Wolfson. She is a heavy-hitter in the musical theatre world. Check out her website here.

In other news, my CTV Weather spot has been airing and I'll be getting a copy soon to put up on my YouTube channel. In it I play Janice, an unstable woman with deeply-rooted emotional issues connected to snowflakes. Yeah, I was pretty much type-cast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG are you performing at the Manor in Peterpatch?? When I was first at Trent I was chatting to a girl who told me she volunteered at the Manor, I asked her what she did there and she said she entertained the old people! Coming from Guelph and considering what the Guelph Manor is, I was suitably horrified. Until I found out that the Manor in Peterborough is an old folks home. So if you go there have a laugh on me.

Alison Jutzi said...

I wish I could say that I'm going to be entertaining at the Manor, but alas we're visiting another residence. One day, one day...