Age of marriage: (almost) 7 months
- They say that the first year of marriage is the hardest, but I cannot see how the year after all the wedding planning is done could possibly be difficult. Not spending several paralyzing hours a week trying to pick out a china pattern at the Bay has been great for our relationship;
- Saying "husband" and "wife" is fun! For the first few months it sounded almost silly, but now I'm used to it and I like it;
- I haven't had as many people ask me when I'm going to have children as I thought I would;
- Sometimes when you're married, people call you Mrs. Sullivan and it makes you giggle;
- Sometimes when you're married, people call your husband Mr. Jutzi and that makes you guffaw;
- That joint bank account we started is fabulous! I've bought more clothes with that money...I'M JOKING! IT'S A JOKE!
- Those moments where we're alone and acting silly together are precious.