Friday, April 24, 2009

Let's hear it for Dave Devall!

I remember Dave Devall from way back a million years ago in the 80's when my mom was on the Canadian gameshow Definition. I was starstruck when I saw the announcer, whom I recognized as the weather guy from CTV. When I came to see a taping of the show, I couldn't believe that we got to eat in the same cafeteria as he and Jim Perry (the host) did.

That's why it was a full-circle experience for me to act in a few CTV spots that led up to his retirement this past winter. He's been doing the weather on CTV since 1961! That is a lot of weather.

So, here are a couple of the "weather support group" spots I was in. There are others, but these are the ones I'm featured in and, well, this is my blog. So.


1 comment:

jennyhead said...

OMG! These are awesome. And my mom and dad were on Definition too! How did we not know that about each other? Insanity. My parents won the full set of Encyclopedia Britannica. Good times.

p.s. I see you in half an hour. I'm leaving my house right now. Bye!