Monday, February 27, 2012

The 2012 Academy Awards

Random thoughts from an Oscars broadcast of which I only saw segments.
  • I love you, Billy Crystal. You're like a totally hilarious version of my mother's apple pie, if my mother's apple pie were slightly puffy from too much Botox.
  • Angelina Jolie, we'll totally still like you if you gain 20 lbs. Please stop the insanity and eat five roast beef dinners immediately.
  • Mr. Plummer, you are a class act. I'm sorry for all the people who keep telling you how much they enjoyed you in The Sound of Music.
  • Kristen Wiig, I am so sad you didn't win for screenwriting. I desperately wanted to hear your acceptance speech.
  • Angelina again: What was with the weird stance when you presented? Was this an inside joke that I didn't get?

No comments: