Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rehearsing for our first live show.

This week we're rehearsing for our first live show, airing this Sunday at 8pm EST on CBC. 

It has been an intense week. The song I had initially been given was replaced with another, so I've been spending the last couple of days getting used to the new song. Today we have some time off, so I intend to take my voice and choreography notes and really get them in my body. I want to feel like I own the song before I step on the stage this Sunday.

Yesterday we attended the "Meet the Marias" event in the CBC Atrium and we had an incredible turnout. It's heartwarming to see how excited everyone is about the show. They have put up huge banners of our faces in the atrium, and posters outside the Royal Alex. 

People keep asking me why there wasn't more footage of me in the first two episodes, but if you want to see more of my clips from Maria School you can check out the widget on www.cbc.ca/maria and click on my face, and then my video bio. Also, don't forget to check out my site: www.alisonjutzi.com.


No comments: