Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A little bit about Michael Moore and a little bit about me.

I just watched the new Michael Moore documentary called Slacker Uprising. It follows him in his quest in the months before the 2004 election to get University students off their butts and to the polling stations. He's releasing it now for free* in order to get Americans rallied for this November. Check it out here. My brief review: Really liked it, but could have done with less Roseanne Barr.

Tonight I'm shooting a commercial in the middle of the night (midnight till 3am) and in it I have to do something kind of embarrassing. More embarrassing than running in a bikini. But probably not as embarrassing as singing I'm Every Woman with no microphone on live national television. So. I'll let you know how it goes!

*I love that word, especially when it's followed by "food".

No comments: