Friday, August 29, 2008

How Do You Solve a Problem Like A Banner?


A woman from Temple Street Productions just called, asking if I would like to keep my "Maria" banner. This is the 8'x12' photo of me that hung in the CBC atrium while How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? was airing. Well, of course I want it. What a ridiculously awesome-slash- hilarious-slash-useless-slash-HUGE keepsake of my reality show days! But what to do with it?


I have considered several options, my favourite being that I use it as a bedspread. Who wouldn't want a gigantic version of their head as bed decor? I also pondered using it to make play clothes for my nieces and nephew, but I figured they'd just fight over who got to wear my face.


Perhaps I will sell it on E-Bay. What do you think of 40K as a starting price?


No comments: